dinsdag 29 maart 2011

Testing - placing a applet in a blogger post.





import java.awt.*;
import java.applet.*;

public class test extends Applet {

public void init() {
}

public void paint(Graphics g) {

g.drawString("Welcome to Java!!", 50, 60 );

}
} 


FAIL.

It seems that it is not possible to show applets in blogger posts. I guess I will have to put them on a website.

Update...

It took me hours to figure out how to put a applet into blogger. I now use google sites to host the java files.

The biggest error I had was that I had to put a codebase tag in the blogpost html part. You have to have the folder there present. This without // behind it.

I also opened a fileden account which I also got working with blogger showing java applets.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.