donderdag 31 maart 2011

Java still difficult to understand.

I still do not understand a lot of the java language. It will take me a while until I understand how to make something in java. What I find difficult at this moment is how to work with multiple classes and how to use them with each other. The book that I have shows a lot of lines are needed to let parts of the program work together.

I read somewhere that it takes months to learn java. I have used more then one programming language but I always directly started coding. I probably forgot to use a lot of language features. This time I am reading/researching a lot and am doing things step by step. I search/read little bits at the time. Things that are needed to make games in applets. I am starting with 2 dimensional games.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.